The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinated Book Blogger to help us wrap up all the things that have happened on and off our blogs over the past week. Head on over to her blog to join in and check out other posts.
Not a whole lot going on this week, I’ve been busy catching up on all the things that didn’t get done while I was sick. I’ve also begun working a lot more with watercolor and am having a blast doing that. I’ve joined skillshare which offers a bunch of tutorials and classes on a variety of topics. If you’d like to try it out you can use my affiliate link here to get your first three months for 99 Cents.
- Review: The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak
- More or Less : Ten Books I’d Change
- Library Loot // Stacking My Shelves
- Review: Traveler by L.E. DeLano
- Review: Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
Five things on Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Reads and Treats. This week we get to list five things we’d like a lifetime supply of.
- Paint (Oil, watercolor, acrylic, etc.) – I’m really loving watercolor right now and would love to get a lifetime supply of some fancy brand that I’m saving up for like Daniel Smith. I’d probably be thrilled with any paint though!
- Watercolor Paper or Canvas – I finally have some decent watercolor paper now and it’s shocking the difference it makes. I can’t help but think that with a lifetime supply of paper or canvas I’d be so much looser with trying new things.
- Toilet paper – Really, any household product I have to purchase regularly would be great but for whatever reason I especially don’t like buying toilet paper.
- Wax Melts – This is something I actually enjoy buying but would love to just be given for the rest of my life. Thus far I mostly purchase fairly cheap stuff from walmart but I’d love to try more variety.
- Maid and Driving Service / Personal Assistant – I was stumped for a little while and then it hit me. I’d love if someone just came in and did all my chores for me so I could focus on the things I’d rather be doing. Since I don’t drive I’d also love if that person can shuttle me around.
The too obvious to make the list answer : Books – technically I feel like the library already sort of provides this service but still.
What about you?
What would you pick if you could get a lifetime supply of something? Read any interesting books this week? Let me know in the comments below!