Library Loot is a regular meme which lets bloggers show off our recent borrows from the library and is hosted by Claire fromThe Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief. Stacking the Shelves is a similar meme that covers all of the books we’ve piled onto our shelves recently and is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.
I recently went a little crazy at the library and since I’ve not done a book haul post in a while, I was eager to show off both the books I’ve received and the books I’ve borrowed.
I’ve been getting more involved in my art recently and found these while browsing in that section. I’m really excited to get inspired and learn how to improve my drawing.
- The Guided Sketchbook That Teaches You How to Draw! by Robin Landa
- Teach Yourself Drawing by Robin Capon
- Urban Sketching and Painting by Parramon Editorial Team
- Sketching from the Imagination: Sci-fi by 3dtotal Publishing
I had a blast at the library, I found quite a few titles from my TBR list and a few I hadn’t heard of before.
- The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff, Marie Lu
- Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse
- The Forgetting Time by Sharon Guskin
- The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
- The 100 by Kass Morgan
- Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- We’ll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean
- Drawing Blood by Molly Crabapple
- The Map of Bones by Francesca Haig
I’ve managed to build a stack of review books and gifts as well. This isn’t all of them but lazy won out and I wasn’t up to going through all of my piles for the rest. That said a big thank you to the publishers as well as my Secret Santa for sending me these wonderful books that I’m looking forward to reading.
- Meals from Mars: A Parable of Prejudice and Providence
- All That’s Left to Tell by Daniel Lowe
- The Mark of the King by Jocelyn Green
- The Shattered Vigil by Patrick W. Carr
- In a Different Key: The Story of Autism by John Donvan, Caren Zucker
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- A Harvest of Thorns by Corban Addison
What about you?
If you’ve read any of these books, let me know your thoughts. Are any of them on your TBR as well? What books have you added to your piles recently? Let me know in the comments below!