The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinated Book Blogger to help us wrap up all the things that have happened on and off our blogs over the past week. Head on over to her blog to join in and check out other posts.
I had so much planned for this week, so many things to catch up on or start. I was excited and motivated and charged with anticipation. Then on Saturday night, I was feeling a little off and by Sunday was well on my way to having a cold. I felt sort of better on Monday and went to the library and Celebrate Recovery. I don’t regret going but I felt like complete crap on Tuesday and just about lived on my couch the whole day. Getting sick triggered all my other autoimmune issues so.. yeah. My week of “getting all the things done” turned into “I’m becoming one with my couch”. Thankfully, I did manage to read a lot in spite of my sniffling, coughing, and whining. Sadly, I’m still sick as my cold has moved into my chest to stay for a while like an unwelcome squatter.
- On the Shelf for February
- Ten Manga Series I Plan to Read
- Review: The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
- Glorious January Favorites
- Review: It’s All Absolutely Fine by Ruby Elliot
- Review: All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai
Five things on Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Reads and Treats. This week’s theme is focused on facts you should know about me.
- I’ve got a number of chronic illnesses including psoriatic arthritis, fibromyalgia, and epilepsy that currently keep me from working.
- I struggle with a number of mental health issues like bipolar, anxiety, PTSD, etc.
- I love to write poetry and have used this style of writing as a coping mechanism for most of my life. (Some of it can be found here.)
- I’ve always been creative and artistic but have really begun exploring this in the past couple years through various types of artwork.
- I live in Austin, Texas with my Mom and my dog Sir Jack Sprocket, the zipper.
What about you?
Anything exciting going on for you this week? Anything you do for comfort or healing when you are sick? Any random trivia you’d like to share about yourself? Let me know in the comments below!