I feel like January has flown by in kind of a blur so it took me a little while to really think of things that I’ve loved this month.
- Bundle Stars is a website that features both discounted steam games as well as game bundles. I’ve gotten quite a few deals from this website including my current favorite…
- Reign of Bullets is my go-to game right now. It’s simple and features just the right amount of customization for me. As much as I’m enjoying this game I don’t know if I’d like it as much if I’d paid full price. I recommend keeping your eye out for a sale.
- Waterbrushes have made watercolor painting so much more fun for me. I don’t mind regular brushes but I like the ease of sitting on the couch with a water brush and my sketchbook. I’ve even ordered a whole set of them from Amazon so I have a wider variety of sizes.
- Salmon isn’t something I get very often but since my Mom and I are working on changing our diets we are trying to find leaner meat. It’s expensive enough that we still won’t get it with any frequency but it’s a definite addition to our monthly food plan.
- I got a set of Smart Color Art 100 Colors Gel Pens for Christmas from my Secret Santa Daisy. I finally got to using them this month instead of just admiring them. You can see some of my handiwork on my craft post here. I love these gel pens, you can’t beat them for the price.
- I didn’t even know Foaming Soap Dispensers were a thing until I saw them in an ad on Amazon. I went ahead and ordered a set of three and absolutely adore them. We’ve got one in the kitchen, and one in each bathroom. I love foam soap which is a big plus but this also helps us save money on hand soap. A mix of 1 part regular soap and 5 parts water mixed provide a rich and lovely foam. I’m super happy about this and appreciating that all of my holiday soap will now last longer.
- Pandemic is a board game that I purchased kind of impulsively at Walmart one day. My Mom and I’ve been getting more and more into table top games and we’ve really enjoyed this collaborative game that lets us play with each other rather than against each other. I’m also excited about this game because there are expansions to keep it fun for a while.
What about you?
Anything stand out as a favorite for you in January? Any products, movies, games, etc. that you think I’d love? Let me know in the comments below and maybe you’ll see it in a future favorites post!