I’ve got most of February blocked out for reviews, all of which I’m very excited about. I’m hoping to get a ton of reading done this month in hopes of getting ahead with scheduled posts, we shall see!
- Traveler by L.E. DeLano
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
- Gilded Cage by Vic James
- The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig
- The Map of Bones by Francesca Haig
- The Wolf Mirror by Caroline Healy
- The Orphan’s Tale by Pam Jenoff
- Future Threat by Elizabeth Briggs
- All That’s Left to Tell by Daniel Lowe
- In a Different Key: The Story of Autism by John Donvan, Caren Zucker
- Meals from Mars: A Parable of Prejudice and Providence by Ben Sciacca
- The Mark of the King by Jocelyn Green
- A Harvest of Thorns By Corban Addison
- Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley
- Lies We Believe About God by Wm. Paul Young
- Monstress, Volume 1 by Marjorie M. Liu
What about you?
Are we reading any of the same books in February? Do you have something planned that you are excited about and need to share? Let me know in the comments below!