The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinated Book Blogger to help us wrap up all the things that have happened on and off our blogs over the past week. Head on over to her blog to join in and check out other posts.
I can’t believe it’s already the end of January. The first month of 2017 is over, we have a new president in the US, and all of the stores are ramping up for the day we celebrate sugar, flowers and sometimes love. Not much has happened this week so my update is a touch boring. My mom and I finished season two of Gilmore Girls and are going to keep going with that. I’m also going through a new drawing tutorial book to help me increase my skills. (You Can Draw in 30 Days: The Fun, Easy Way to Learn to Draw in One Month or Less by Mark Kistler)
Last Week on the Blog
- Review: Dreadnought by April Daniels
- My Top Ten Book Pet Peeves
- Review: The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney
- Review: The Bones Will Speak by Carrie Stuart Parks
- Bookish Crafting : DIY Bookmarks
Five things on Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Reads and Treats. This week’s theme is focused on guilty pleasures. Because I’m trying to eat healthier my brain automatically went to food.
- Cheese, Glorious, Cheese
- Sugary Delicious Soul Rotting Soda (Coke, Dr. Pepper, Sprite)
- Potatoes (Mashed, Fried, Baked.. all the ways)
- Bacon (Meat Candy)
- Sushi (San Antonio Roll) (This doesn’t seem guilty until I look at the sodium content.. ouch)
Non-Food Honorable Mention – Art Supplies (I seem to be collecting them)
What about you?
What have you been up to this past week? Any guilty pleasures you’d like to share? Let me know in the comments below!