The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinated Book Blogger to help us
wrap up all the things that have happened on and off our blogs over the past week. Head on over to her blog to join in and check out other posts.
I can’t believe we are already a week into the new year. I’ve been relaxing a lot, perhaps too much. I’m still really excited about all my plans for the rest of 2017 even though some of my artistic goals are a little overwhelming. This coming week I’m participating in a weeklong readathon hosted by the GoodReads group Hooked on Books. I’m hoping to catch up on some of my reading and get a little more ahead than I currently am.
Last Weeks Posts
2017 – Anticipation
Five things on Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Reads and Treats. They are back from vacation for the holidays and the first theme of the year is all about hobbies. The theme specifies that this is hobbies other than reading and blogging. Hmm.
- Video gaming has been something I’ve been interested in my whole life, all the way back to a Nintendo that I had as a child. My interest has only grown in the past years with me adding titles like Diablo 3, Path of Exile, and Rift to some of my most played games. If you’d like to meet up in the gaming world you can find me on Steam here.
- Recently I’ve been playing tabletop games with family. This might be cheating slightly because it’s another form of gaming but I include this separate because it’s a group activity. Currently, my mom and I love Domino’s and have an ongoing tournament complete with prize money!
- Art has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I’m really hoping to get even more involved in this during 2017 and have given myself quite a few goals.
- I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like to Netflix & Chill, and I’m no exception to this rule. I also enjoy Hulu and am looking forward to checking out some originals on Amazon.
- Origami became a hobby for me a few years ago when I was taught to create a box while dealing with some major anxiety. I can now make a box and lucky stars but I’m hoping to expand on my skills in 2017!
Catching My Attention Around the Web
The Desperation of a Public Library posted by Kristen Twardowski
What about you?
What’s caught your attention around the internet this week, either book related or not? What are your favorite hobbies? Let me know in the comments below!