Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish featuring a list based on a theme. This week’s theme is a top ten list of our most anticipated debuts coming in 2017. I was a little stumped with this theme because I have a bad habit about not keeping track of any new releases all that well and often am especially out of the loop with new authors. The following are ARC’s that I’m looking forward to reading from debut authors.
- A List of Cages by Robin Roe
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Things We Have in Common by Tasha Kavanagh
- It’s All Absolutely Fine by Ruby Elliot
- All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai
- The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak
- Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts #1) by Vic James
What about you?
What debut authors are you looking forward to reading this year? Share with me and help me grow my TBR in the comments below!