I’m incredibly excited for my stack of books to read this month. The following isn’t a complete list but it’s a few of the titles I plan on reading in January.
- The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova
- A List of Cages by Robin Roe
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney
- Things We Have in Common by Tasha Kavanagh
- The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
What about you?
Have you read any of these titles yet? What are you planning on reading for January? Let me know in the comments below!