The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinated Book Blogger to help us
wrap up all the things that have happened on and off our blogs over the past week. Head on over to her blog to join in and check out other posts.
Happy New Year! I can’t believe 2016 is officially gone and we are entering a whole new year. I’m glad the past year is over and I’m looking forward to a year when I don’t have any plans on moving.
Last Weeks Posts
2017 – Anticipation
Five things on Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Reads and Treats. This week’s theme is a total freebie again since the official meme is taking a break for the holidays. I’m going to share five things I’m looking forward to in 2017.
- I’m really excited to take part in a number of challenges this year, especially the Netflix and Book challenge.
- I’ve moved an alarming five times in the past two years and I’m beyond burned out on changing address. 2017 is going to have me rooted in one place and I’m majorly thankful!
- Practicing and completing a lot of artwork. I’ve given myself a lot of challenges this year in terms of pushing myself artistically and I’m looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish and learn.
- While it sort of goes along with my artwork, one of my goals this year is to post my artwork for sale. I’m really looking forward to getting an Etsy store going as well as having some things on Society6.
- I’m looking forward to spending time with my mom. I absolutely love the fact that I get to live with her and I’m eager to get a few of our plans started including a game night, lots of netflix/hulu, and artwork.
What about you?
I’m cautiously hopeful for 2017 and all the things it may bring us. I’m admittedly nervous about our new President but incredibly encouraged by the way the election has fueled and driven people to come together to support each other. I’m excited about all my personal projects and can’t wait to get started. How are you feeling about how 2016 went? Are you as excited and nervous about the coming year as I am? Let me know what you are anticipating in 2017 below in the comments!