The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinated Book Blogger to help us
wrap up all the things that have happened on and off our blogs over the past week. Head on over to her blog to join in and check out other posts.
First off, Merry Christmas! I can’t believe it’s already here and I’m super excited to be celebrating the holidays with my family. This past week has been a combination of relaxation and staying busy.
Last Weeks Posts
5 Possible Challenges for 2017
Five things on Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Reads and Treats. This week’s theme is a total freebie again since the official meme is taking a break for the holidays. I’m going a little abstract and I’m going to list the top 5 things I need to do to get ready for Christmas (I’m actually typing this on the 23rd).
- Laundry – I’ve been putting off this chore for quite a while and now I’m running out of clothes and socks, it just needs to get done!
- Finish wrapping presents – I’m almost done with this, but I do have stockings to fill and a few little things left to wrap.
- Surprise last minute project/ Christmas present – This one’s a little iffy because I may end up not having time to finish it but I’m hopeful.
- Write and Schedule Next Week’s posts – I’m taking the weekend off to spend with family and do some much needed relaxing (and cooking) and on Monday I’m visiting more family to celebrate and open presents. In other words, I should get a lot of that writing done.. now.
- Chill and listen to an audiobook while getting stuff done – I admit I’m stressing a little about all the things I want to do but can’t imagine getting done ‘in time’. I am reminding myself that all will be well, even if I don’t get it all done.
Steam does a sale two times a year, one for summer and one for winter. If you are a gamer like me, you most likely anticipate these sales almost as much as book sales! Games are listed at various discounts, some as much as 89% off normal prices. My personal favorite is Sims 3 along with the expansions which are all 75% off right now.
What about you?
How are your holidays going? Any post-Christmas sales you are looking forward to? Let me know in the comments below!